Info & Other Stuff
The North Peace Cultural Centre is available for rent to various groups and organizations. Here you will find information on rentals for our venue.
The Multi-Purpose Room
This room is 828 square feet and can accomodate up to 30 people with tables or 60 people with chairs only. Features a built in screen, high speed internet, Young-Chang studio piano and adjoins the Gallery on one side and the Library on the other. This room is licensed under our Class B Liquor Restaurant Licence.
Conference Room or Room 1
This room is 1682 square feet and can accomodate up to 80 people with tables and 110 with chairs only. Features a skylight, permenant audio system, high speed internet, a 5 foot grand piano and is licensed under our Class B Liquor License. Wall can be removed to create a large banquet room (2978 square feet)
Dance Room or Room 3
This room is 1296 square feet and can accomodate up to 60 people with tables and 80 with chairs only. As it is designed a s a dance studio, it has a sprung, hardwood floor and one mirrored wall. It features a permenant sound system, high speed internet and is licensed under our Class B Liquor License. Wall can be removed to create a large banquet room (2978 square feet)
When the wall is opened we can accomdate 150 people with tables and 180 with chairs only.
|Room Rates Commercial
- Other rates may be available. Please contact us for more information.
- NPCC retains the right to decide whether non-proft or commercial rates apply.
- The entire facility (including theatre) may be rented for conventions and other funtions please call for pricing.
Both the Concourse and Loft are availble for rentals as well. Please contact us for pricing.
Our theatre is a 413 seat, procinium style venue and is fully equipped to accomodate all types of events. Specifications and a complete equipment list is available here. The theatre is rented on both a sliding scale and fixed rate bases.
|Theatre Rentals - Performanaces - with Ticket Sales
- Other rates may be available, please contact us for information.
- NPCC reserves the right to determine whether Commercial or Non-Profit rates apply.
- Theatre is subject to technical services charges at a rate fo $36.00 per hour (4 hour minimum)
- Ticket sales are subject to 7.1% of gross sales for Commercial Clients and 6.7% for Non-Profit clients.